Kristy over at Kristy Gets Fit sent me this award today. Totally unexpected and completely made my day! Thank you Kristy for reading and believing in me. If ya’ll have a moment, head on over to her blog and show her some love and support! Seriously.
Thank the person who gave you the award with a link to their blog.
Tell us 10 things about yourself.
Nominate other bloggers and let them know about the award
1. I was born, raised and have lived in Texas my entire life, except for that year I spent in Florida.
2. I am the proud mother of 4 very beautiful, smart, funny, loving and wild little girls that I affectionately call “The Wrecking Crew”. Carolyne – 9, Catherynn – 6, Christyan – 5, and Camrynn – 21 months.
3. My cat is named Rocco Bama.
4. I became a Christian in December 2009.
5. I crochet like nobody else’s business.
6. My idea of a fun night out is a good band and lots ‘o beer.
7. I love to cook, but loath having to clean up and do dishes.
8. My favorite color is pink.
9. This year on my birthday, I’ll be 29 with 7 years experience.
10. I would love to go to (and finish for those of you who know me) nursing school.
Now the hard part. I follow so many wonderful bloggers it is hard for me to narrow a list down. These are the 5 that I would like to give this award to. I’m not listing more just for simplicity’s sake.